FAULTY OR BROKEN BB GUNS
We are sorry to hear you have a problem with your product, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue as soon as we can!
Firstly please read the situations carefully below to see if you qualify for a replacement or repair etc
WE WILL NOT REFUND OR REPLACE YOUR GUN IF YOUR GUN IS BROKEN OR BLOCKED DUE TO:
- Un-approved bb pellets (cheap bb pellets with pips or not round)
- Re-using bb pellets (picked up from the floor)
- You have taken the product apart and put together again. (unless done done by a qualified person)
- You have tried to reassemble your gun by gluing it back together
- You have physically damaged the goods due to misuse (for example if you have broke it by hitting ,dropping it ect or have over tightened something)
- Getting the gun wet (water damage)
- You have painted the product (please note it is a criminal offence to alter the appearance or paint in a colour of an imitation firearm to make it into a realistic firearm)
- You don’t have a proof of purchase
- The product is incomplete or has parts missing
- You have broken you guns battery due to overcharging it
- You're product is broken as a result of normal wear and tear
PLEASE NOTE Orders outside our warranty period will also not be refunded or replaced
If you have not done any of the above and you are within the time limit of your warranty period you probably qualify for a return so its best for you to now send the product back to us.
POSTING BACK TO US
For returns under 610mm you can use Royal Mail or MyHermes but we recommend MyHermes as they know us well and nothing gets lost.
If you use MyHermes you can wait for them to collect from you or you can print out your MyHermes label and drop off at your local parcel shop there are 4500 of them around the UK, normally you should have one within 1 mile of you unless you live in a very remote place and in that case probably best to get them to collect the parcel from you.
If you use a different service to send back to us we will only refund the equivalent of what it would cost to send with MyHermes.
You will have to pay for the return in the first place but when we replace the returned product to you we normally send bb pellets to over cover the cost of sending it back to us but so if for instance if it cost 7 pounds to send back we will send it back with 10 pounds worth of bb pellets if you do not want the bb pellets we can refund you in store credit or send the money back to your card or PayPal account, just put what you want us to do in a note in the return parcel.
1. Make sure postage labels are securely attached
2. Put your address on the outside of the package in case the parcel gets lost in the post
3. You must write your BBGUNSUK order number on the outside of the package
4. Send back in original packaging if available if not please protect it with some bubble wrap or something similar
5. Please print the order invoice and put inside the parcel
6. Write a note telling us the problem with the product and the best contact detail’s for yourself
7. If asked whats in the parcel by the shipper mark it as "toy"
ALL RETURNED GOODS MUST BE SENT TO
Frogs Hall Farm
We process our returns over the weekend